Arthur L. Johnson Jr.
Arthur Johnson is a certified specialist in workers’ compensation. Mr. Johnson took on his father’s law practice in 1965. He has a reputation in the community for being a strong advocate for injured workers. Besides being a specialist in workers’ compensation, his practice also involves the coordination of benefits for social security disability, long term disability, and state disability, so that his clients can receive all benefits to which they are entitled.
Mr. Johnson is a member of the California Applicant’s Attorneys Association (CAAA), the Santa Clara County Bar Association, Association of Trial Lawyers of America, California Trial Lawyers Association, and WILG (Workplace Injury Litigation Group).
Mr. Johnson is Past President of Santa Clara County Chapter for CAAA for 1991 to 1993, and continues to be very active within CAAA, serving on numerous committees, being the Co-Convention Chair for CAAA since 1995. He was voted Lawyer of the Year for 2003 in Santa Clara County by the Santa Clara County Bar Association.
Arthur Johnson is married and lives locally. He enjoys gardening, rock hunting, hiking, and riding horses. He has five children, four of whom are lawyers in his firm.
Areas of Practice
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Social Security Disability
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Workers' Compensation Law, State Bar of California Board of legal Specialization
- University of California at Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, Berkeley, California
- LL.B. - 1965
- San Jose State University, San Jose, California
- B.A. - 1960
- Major: Political Science
Honors and Awards
- Lawyer of the Year, Santa Clara County Bar Association
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California Applicants' Attorneys Association (CAAA), Member
- Santa Clara County Bar Association, Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member
- California Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Workplace Injury Litigation Group (WILG), Member