Heather Harper represents injured workers for workers’ compensation and social security disability benefits. Heather is a member of the Santa Clara County Bar Association and the California Applicants’ Attorneys Association, and is admitted to practice in the State of California, and before the United States District Court for the Northern District of California. Heather joined Butts & Johnson as a legal intern in 2001.
Heather is married and lives locally. She enjoys cooking, gardening, riding horses, and spending time with family and friends. Heather is a graduate of Golden Gate Law School and University of California, Davis.
Areas of Practice
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Social Security Disability
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. - 2004
- University of California - Davis, California
- B.S. - 2000
- Major: Biological Sciences with emphasis on Neurobiology, Physiology with Behavior emphasis
- Minor: Spanish
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Santa Clara County Bar Association, Member
- California Applicants' Attorneys Association (CAAA), Member